Re: FM RDS

Peter Laws

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 8:05 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

With my new Digitech AR-1780 having RDS, do most stations broadcast this or not? I am seeing it on a few commercial frequencies but nothing on the ABC or other smaller broadcasters.
Outside the USA, dunno. Inside the USA ... mostly. Is it configured
correctly? Not so much in the market I'm in. PTY is often wrong.
Clock time is often wrong or missing. Station automation software may
or may not be sending the correct data to the encoder. It's sad,
really.