Re: Who Is Tassie Radio Rxer?

Paul Blundell

Thanks Dan.  I am in the process of moving and updating a lot of my content. I am keeping an eye out for any good deals on radios at the moment.

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019, 9:26 p.m. Dan Merta, <dnmerta0@...> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 08:47 PM, Paul Blundell wrote:
https://tassieradiorxer.blogspot.com
Hi Paul. Nice to read the review of the AR-1733. I just brought one last week as they were on special.
So far I quite like it. Heard CNR 6 on 909KHz & 684KHz around midnight last week in my bedroom, so it's pulling in some overseas stations on MW. I'm hoping to have a free day next week to take it down to Gippsland and do some comparisons with the AR-1780.

--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX