Re: Digitech AR1780

Stephen P. McGreevy

I just received a batch of litz wire and a batch of ferite rods from your group's recommended seller for these items on eBay.  gary's receptions in HI are wonderful/like his DX at the Clffs in Oregon!

As a former Point Reyes NP DXer (former Marin County resident and native until 1996 escape to less expensive locale here) rolling out Beverges in the early 80s at Point Reyes (North Beach and Mount Vision) and then in Hawaii (alone in my car with long 1100 ft. Bevs on the Big Island or DXing at good friend Dr. Richard E. Wood's home QTH too), it was really cool to DX the now gone Oceania Island stations (1188 Wallis for example! - etc. etc.).

Gary's more recent DXpeds. in 2015 onwards PROOVE the FSL's superior DX capabilities to the maximum!  Therefore, I will construct a similar style loop and maybe can get to the coast out of this deep Mojave Desert locale for some top-notch DX like you FSL using dudes do at the OR coast and abroad or in Hawaii!  Kudos! And most importantly, big THANKS for your input for all of the MW DXing community globally!

Steve McGreevy, N6NKS (via e-mail link).

***
www.auroralchorus.com
Natural VLF Radio and Travel