Re: Moving to the Great Northwest

Gary DeBock

Hello Art,

<<<   I hope I get to meet Gary up here in the great Northwest one day.
I know I will get to see Dave E. in the future.
For your info, I will be located at a new location in July.
Grant's Pass, Oregon CN82ik
I hopefully will be back on in a limited capacity by August.
73 Art Jackson KA5DWI   >>>

We are honored to have you move to the Northwest, Art, and I'm sure that Dave will give you a nice welcome in Grants Pass!

A certain plunging cliff on the Oregon coast gets some serious attention from Washington state DXers the first week of every August, and you are more than welcome to join us as a "cliffhanger" if you get settled down by then, and feel in an adventurous mood. The ocean coast scenery around Manzanita is probably worth the trip all by itself.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)