Don't we have enough radios (built by legitimate companies)  that can be turned into 'Super Radios'?

73
Jerry AC4BT

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 2:12 AM Gary DeBock via Groups.Io <D1028Gary=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Gord,

<<<   It is a rip off of a better product made by a reputable company that spent good money developing it, and will support their product with a real warrantee.   >>>

This is part of a much larger trade issue between China and the USA-- the routine theft of foreign intellectual property by Chinese companies, a practice which is actually encouraged by the Beijing authorities. But that very real problem is outside of the Ultralight Radio realm, except for Radiwow and XHDATA's obvious theft of C.Crane's innovative designs.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gord Seifert <gks61711@...>
To: main <main@UltralightDX.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 30, 2019 12:32 pm
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Radiwow R-108 "Warranty"

   I am sorry to see so many people giving this product so much credit. It is garbage! One or two out of seven acceptable and the rest in need of servicing or redesign right out of the box?  It is a rip off of a better product made by a reputable company that spent good money developing it, and will support their product with a real warrantee. I would like to see it said that Radiowow should be shunned as ripoff junk and the CC Crane products purchased so they can afford to continue developing better products. So, I have said it. Hopefully Radiowow will either fold soon or start building better products and supporting them.
   I don't intend this to be taken as an attack on anyone, so please don't take it as such. But if it is defective most of the time then call it what it is, junk.
  Regards,
  Gord Seifert