Re: Two More Radiwow R-108 Models Received

chipbutty

l feel lucky not to have those issues on mine. The loud popping noises on headphones is my biggest gripe. I was contemplating returning it to Amazon for an exchange. But whose to say a replacement would be better? It may have other problems not present on mine. A case of better the devil you know I think! Fortunately it only occurs when switching bands or running a scan with the up/down buttons (popping noise when it finds a station). Other than that I really like it! Performance is a cut above my 310ET on MW and SW. The little speaker sounds superb and I'm very picky about audio quality.

Other niggles I have. Lowering of signal strength on MW which requires a press of the on/off button to clear it up. Had the ticking sound on MW once. Everyone seems to have those last two. It seems to be linked to the display and toggling the display button stops the ticking. As far as bugs go I think that's it. My volume is fine so that's good. I don't like the way the display dims if you angle the radio away from you.

Bugs aside I think there's a very good radio here. I love it on SW. On MW it outshines my 310ET but I find the the tuning strangely slow. It seems to take too long for the muting to stop and the signal to appear. On SW it's a different story and everything is snappier.