Re: "Supercharging" the CC Skywave- 11 New Detailed Photos

Gary DeBock

<<<   Excellent job Gary, a real testament to your technical skills and tenacity. There is no shortage of wax on the original loopstick.   >>>

Thanks, Chris. The Skywave never was designed for easy modification by DX-chasing fanatics, so we have nobody to blame but ourselves for the wacky challenges we take on.
At the very least, it gives us good experience in disassembly and repair of crammed radios from Chinese companies offering no warranty-- like Radiwow (a.k.a. XHDATA).

73, Gary