Radiwow R-108 Received

radiojayallen

I received my Radiwow R-108 yesterday about 21 days after ordering it and am relieved to find that it seems to be performing as it should. To be fair I've only had an hour or so to check it out so far but all functions seem to perform properly and I have not yet noted any oscillations or DSP-related issues with it. I will be testing it more fully in the days ahead and will of course compare it with my Skywave SSB and other radios but I am happy that it seems to at least be a good sample and my initial reaction is that it is a reasonably good performer in its class.

More to come.

Jay