Re: Norway on 630 khz tonight

MarkWA1ION

Tunisia and Portugal are the 630 "TA usuals" at shore sites near here. WPRO is the main domestic pest (not too hard to null) with some CHLT at times. Puerto Rico shows up sometimes. It is good for DX here that former superpest CFCY is gone.

The path to Norway is lossier from here than the paths to Portugal, Tunisia, and other western Mediterranean area targets.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION - Billerica, MA, USA

--- In ultralightdx@..., Allen Willie <vo1_001_swl@...> wrote:
Hi Guys,

For those of you listening for Transatlantic signals now and then , NRK1 from Vigra Norway is pretty solid signal in here tonight If you have no local pests on or around 630 khz , give it a try you never know !!! I have a semi-local on 620 and local blasting on 640 and its still coming through decently . Of course Norwegian language and some music selections Heard on the SRF-M37V barefoot and w/ Terk Loop

(If another posting I sent earlier omes thru I inadvertently listed it as Danish or Greenlandic language, it definitely is in Nprwegian language , thats what I get for listening to Greenland too , it mixed me up !!!

73

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland