Re: Radiwow R-108 and XHDATA D-808 Loopsticks

Michael.2E0IHW

Good idea, Gary.
Please also post links in each and every posting here.
I often can't find pages sought.
Maybe 'hoo wasn't so bad after all...
An independent album on a free website would
seem to be indicated!

Michael UK

On Donnerstag.14.03.19 22:41, Gary DeBock via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Guys,

Sorry about the Groups.io software deleting the photos in my posts.

Even for me, my photos usually only stay visible in the posts for about
18 hours, them Groups.io deletes them. The solution would be to upload
all of the photos in an album on our related Ultralight Experimenters
site (since there is no more file or photo album storage space on this
group's site). I've already done this for the 7.5 inch loopstick
transplant procedure on the new Radiwow R-108, but as time allows I'll
try to do it for all the other photos as well.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
---