Re: Radiwow R-108 and XHDATA D-808 Loopsticks

Gary DeBock

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the Groups.io software deleting the photos in my posts.

Even for me, my photos usually only stay visible in the posts for about 18 hours, them Groups.io deletes them. The solution would be to upload all of the photos in an album on our related Ultralight Experimenters site (since there is no more file or photo album storage space on this group's site). I've already done this for the 7.5 inch loopstick transplant procedure on the new Radiwow R-108, but as time allows I'll try to do it for all the other photos as well.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)