Re: Radiwow R-108 and XHDATA D-808 Loopsticks (photos not shown)

Steve Ratzlaff

Yes, lately none of the photos have shown up in my emails either, just the icons where a photo should be. Probably some sort of groups.io thing, hopefully it will get sorted out soon.

Steve

On 3/14/2019 9:15 AM, Gord Seifert wrote:

    Can anyone else see the photo in Gary's post? I have seen a couple of other posts lately, in which a photo was supposed to be included, where I could not actually see the photo, just a small icon that seems to indicate a broken photo.

 Regards,
 Gord