Re: Radiwow R-108 and XHDATA D-808 Loopsticks

D R

Hi Gord,

I can see the photo in the post made at 10.44 yesterday, but the previous two which had inline photos just had blank frames where they should have been.

I've attached the photo it and tried to include it as an online image here - let's see what happens ....

Regards,
Dave

On Thursday, 14 March 2019, 16:15:13 GMT, Gord Seifert <gks61711@...> wrote:

    Can anyone else see the photo in Gary's post? I have seen a couple of other posts lately, in which a photo was supposed to be included, where I could not actually see the photo, just a small icon that seems to indicate a broken photo.

 Regards,
 Gord