Re: Radiwow R-108 and XHDATA D-808 Loopsticks

Gary DeBock

<<<   What do you mean exactly? What "technical innovations"?
I find the D-808 a very good receiver, but I don't know of any technical innovations.
73, Rémy.   >>>

Remy, I'm not sure that you understood the original post. There are no technical innovations in the D-808 model.

These were all in the development of C.Crane's Skywave SSB model, for which the Fortuna, California company undoubtedly used a lot of research and development money to design and build a decent SSB reception system that would fit inside a very compact, Ultralight-sized cabinet. The Chinese company simply copied the innovative SSB design in their D-808 model.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)