Re: can't open some files here- FARMERIK

Rik

Looks like recent entries in the files of the experimental group by Gary Debock such as todays repost of his air core loop article I can not open.

Also, I can open the older article on optimizing FSL's in THIS group,  but not the one in the files of the Experimental group.

There was one or two links Gary posted in messages I could not open, one was for the optimizing FSL article directly, not by way of the files.

My computer just high lights the name of the article when I click on it, and that name  appears near the bottom of the screen but never opens so I can see it.

I seem to be able to open  all other links by clicking the same way.

-FARMERIK