Re: Most Distant Nightly MW Received At Home

Dan Merta

Hi Todd.
My longest distance DX on MW from my location, Melb Sth Eastern suburbs, is 909 KHz Quanzhou with a Digitech AR-1780 with no loop antenna, I have also heard the same station on 684 KHz when 2KP Kempsey fades down. Also Zhonghua News Radio on 837 KHz.
For Oz stations 6WA Wagin on 558 KHz is a regular late night signal, the other furthest one is 4QD Emerald on 1548 KHz has a rock steady signal here nightly.
These are high powered stations so no big deal really.
Regards. Dan.