Re: Advice please

Ken Kizer

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 03:00:52 -0800, "nigel head via Groups.Io"
<m0dbo@...> wrote:

Pioneer SuperTuners have long had a good reputation for reception.

I'll be curious to see what works as a supplemental antenna.

Ken

I am looking at purchasing a car radio for listening to FM and AM which
I intend to install in my caravan. I would like advice on what to look for
in a good car radio for FM and AM listening. Can anyone recommend
any particular radios that would work in this environment. I intend to
have an outside antenna which will be erected on camp sites. Thank
you in advance for any advice given.
from
Nigel
Redhill, Surrey UK