From: Gaetan Teyssonneau <g.tey2001@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io <main@ultralightdx.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 11:15 am
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] FaceBook Group

Good evening,

Me who and 17 years and listens to the international station for 1 year,

I do not use Facebook ....

Why is s'abbette via Facebook .... groups.io .... and very well .... no?

Me I'm not on the pages but I know that young people used p as Facebook, nor Twitter .... but the oldest hates all his!

Saluatation France

F-70107 Gaétan

Le lundi 14 janvier 2019, Gord Seifert <gks61711@...> a écrit :

   My opinions: Facebook and groups.io are simply two completely separate things. Take your choice. I, as well as others who have recently posted their preference, will never visit Facebook for any reason whatsoever. I don't like their business practices. I suppose there might be some reasons for using Facebook. Maybe more up to the minute, interactive, communications. Not something I care about.
  The yahoo group should be considered closed since, it seems, everything has been transfered to groups.io. From ICF2010 group experience, groups.io is more easily used and more dependable. Forget Yahoo.
   So, if it is not posted on groups.io I won't see it. I don't expect anyone to care very much about that. But it seems to me that groups.io offers a far better place to store documents, photos and posts containing useful information on a more permanent basis.

  Regards,
  Gord

On January 14, 2019 3:00:30 AM "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...> wrote:
Anybody is free to use whatever group they want. We can't force anybody to use or not use any group. If anybody has a concern about missing out, they should join both groups.

As I have said, I post to both Groups.io and Facebook, others might use one or the other.

The Yahoo group will be closed down at some point in the near future.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5