Re: https://groups.io/

Andy ZL3AG

Generally, when a group is transferred the new group is locked off for posting, and the groups.io system automatically transfers all the postings and files across and once it's completed, the group is unlocked and the yahoo group is locked.

Members just need to sit tight until the process is complete. Nothing need be done.

On 7/01/19 4:30 PM, tanger32au@... [ultralightdx] wrote:
What it means is that the new group is active, we have members and can post to it. I am adding files at the moment.
I would suggest to all members that they come across and join up, I am now only posting to the new group.