From: Tony King dx4me2@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Fri, Jan 4, 2019 7:47 pm
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: https://groups.io/

Moving to groups.io
Yahoo have put a spanner in the works in the last week disrupting the transfer of sites and are working on a workaround so delays can be expected at this time. Worth the wait. As they mirror the yahoo site it still remains but becomes redundant. My last post announced the new site.
Cheers,
Tony k in so land