Re: Long Term Ultralight DXing Project - 3/11/2018

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

Life definitely ain't fair. DX has become very elusive
here in the UK. Culprit: broadband internet.
The select few have dx-friendly fibre-optic to the property.
Most of us have fibre-optic to a nearby "cabinet" and
vintage twisted copper phone wires from the cabinet
to the property. The copper telephone wires radiate HF
with a vengeance... DX wipeout!

Michael UK

On 07.11.18 20:29, desertbilly@gmail.com [ultralightdx] wrote:
I do a fair amount of cross-country driving here in the U.S. I spend long hours parked on a frequency with the car radio as I drive to see what signals hang in there from dawn onward.
...> Bill
SW Arizona
RADIO-TIMETRAVELLER