Re: FSL Antennas-- Truth and Fiction

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

I look forward to further development of the FF-FSL, Gary.

I was always intrigued by the "rock-face" FSL experiments
and wonder if there have been any further experiments as
to the effect of rock-face with or without iron-content
as a huge reflector, and also where the rock-face
is held by wire mesh to prevent rockfall injuries.

Michael

"An early 8" (20cm) diameter FSL antenna was set up at two plunging Oregon coast cliffs in the summer of 2012-- at Rockwork 4 (near Manzanita), and at Cape Perpetua (near Yachats). Immediately the new FSL antenna began receiving multiple New Zealand stations that had never been heard on the North American west coast, ..."