Re: Scouting DXped. sites today-FARMERIK

Peter Laws

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 6:57 PM farmerik@... [ultralightdx]
<ultralightdx@...> wrote:

Took a ride midday to try out 3 possible DXpedition sites. To compare them, I brought along a barefoot stock PL-310 ETM. At each location I did a MW scan and my wife wrote down the frequencies and the RSSI indicator readings.

Far be it from me to deprive your wife of her logging duties but it
occurs to me that in movie mode, your phone's camera could be used to
record that information for latter transcription to paper ...

Just a thought. Not trying to start a fight between you and your wife. :-)