Re: Try Something New This DX Season!

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

Inspiring input, Gary!
Autum is a good time to look through such
articles and consider what to try in the
winter months.

Thanks for keeping us curious and active!

Michael UK

On 20.09.18 10:00, D1028Gary@aol.com [ultralightdx] wrote:
Hello All,
One of the reasons why our Ultralightdx Yahoo group has had strong growth for ten years is because we have accepted many diverse challenges...
So, in the spirit of John Bryant, I would like to offer some links to articles that have inspired many Ultralight Radio DXers (and others) to really push the limits in antenna construction--
including one article that John and I wrote together