Re: AM/FM Only As with Red Rose Tea in Canada. "Pity"

Peter Laws

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:24 PM, Jordan Dobrikin jjdobrikin@...
[ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

Hi
https://www.amazon..com/McDONALDS-AM-FRENCH-FRY-RADIO/dp/B0052G8PUY
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0052G8PUY/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all with and without Ketchup/Catsup???????????????

https://en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Red_Rose_Tea

Red Rose Tea is a beverage company established by Theodore Harding Estabrooks in 1894 in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. Red Rose's older advertisements introduced the catchphrase, "Only in Canada, you say? Pity..." (The catchphrase was transformed by Canadian popular culture too, "Only in Canada, eh? Pity...") Another slogan was "Red Rose Tea is Good Tea.
Only, like, 12 of us are old enough to remember that ad campaign,
Jordan!! You're dating yourself.

Yes, my sister still has some of her figurines; no, I don't have any
of the little collector cards (all albums lost along the journey of
life).