unidentified on 1290 khz

Allen Willie

Hi Guys,

Up again prior to sunrise this morning for some Dxing, caught one that I'm not sure of  but here are the details I do have,  if anyone has an idea  ?

1290 khz - WH?? - Unidentified   9:00 UTC  2/27/09  w/ man giving ID -"  AM Twelve Hundred WH??" and last two letters sounded like AT or AV or Z  , into ABC News TOH
(Wondering if this could be a relay of a station on 1200 somewhere Cant find anything  in my lists available  for 1200 or 1290 that fits

Any help is appreciated !!

73
Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland