Re: new info maybe ?

Dean Wayman

Ok:

Maybe i should say what i meant ?

I found the part in 4. kind of interesting ,where it talks about inside and outside reluctance of a coil ,the way i understand it by using a coil like we do the reluctance inside is higher ,and so adding ferrite there we get more boost .

Also paragraph 5.3.

Where he says thatĀ  ferrite rods usually have actually less permeability than stated ?

I am not saying i understand any of his maths ,this paper seems to be made for formula's but ,maybe higher permeability is some thing to beĀ  considered .

You guy's have built more of these than i ever will so :P

I'm still learning and thinking (digesting )

Dean_0