Re: New file uploaded to ultralightdx

Ryan Martin

Paul,

Thanks for the credit you gave me in your mod article. This winter I'm going to glue an antenna mount on the top of the Vite case and mount the antenna to it much like Gary D's mods.

I have to say the other radio under $15 I like is Kaito's KA 228. However, quality control is terrible on this radio and I had to finish soldering a lot of the internal components just to get it to work properly. Once it's assembled correctly, it's extremely sensitive in stock form. Selectivity is slightly lacking but for $10 shipped I'm not complaining.

Ryan