Re: C,Crane Twin Coil Antenna

Steve Ratzlaff

Hi Jordan,

You can certainly use the existing Twin Coil enclosure and circuit to make extensive changes and try other ideas. But you're now in the "experimenter" category and I can't help you with any of that. I suggest you try your various ideas and report back to the group how things went.

Good luck!

73,

Steve

On 11/11/2016 10:30 PM, Jordan Dobrikin jjdobrikin@... [ultralightdx] wrote:

Hi
Thank you for the timely response.

Next question is your opinion on the advisability and/or feasilbility of bypassing the Twin Coil Ferrite, and using a more elaborate, powerful Ferrite Loop.

Or a "larger area tuned air" loop, for HF, one or two turns, four foot Diameter?
Probabily changing the Varactor as well.

73 de Jordan ve7jjd