From: Michael michael.setaazul@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Tue, Jul 26, 2016 2:55 pm
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] July Rockwork 4 DU-DXpedition-- Ultralight Radio + FSL Antenna Loggings

Gary, hard to believe you are on the same planet.
Very impressive loggings, superbly documented!
Such that few of us can emulate, sadly.

I linger with my suspicion that the wire-mesh holding
the rockface and the rockface itself (any iron content?)
may afford a huge natural reflector.

Keep listening, if you are not hired by men in black
to monitor the Middle Kingdom, you might be the first
to record over-the-horizon signals from a distant galaxy :-)))

Michael