Re: Best portable and Ultralight Radios for Domestic DXing?

Guy Atkins

Agreed!

I bought the PR-D5 and PR-D15 at the same time for careful comparisons. The PR-D15 model won out the majority of time for me in weak signal daytime sensitivity and usually in selectivity also. In addition, I much prefer the D15's extra features over the D5.

I returned the PR-D5 to Amazon, because the PR-D15 is a keeper!

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA