Re: Jay Allen's AM Portables Mega Shootout -- 2016 Update

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

Jay, we are in acute danger of apoplexy, but we will be
in near-extasy as we contemplate your collection in extremis.

F a n t a s t i c !

The US is blessed with yet-so-many AM transmitters.
The Old World is crumbling, with ever fewer AM broadcasts.
Myopically, our eggs are being dumped into the fragile digi-basket.

And if the bad-boys or other malevolent radiators spike digital
networks, what then ??? I, probably a certifiable crank,
am keeping a couple of radios in a buried metal box.

Again, congratlations!

Michael

On 12.03.16 18:35, gkinsman@pacbell.net [ultralightdx] wrote:

<http://radiojayallen.com/am-portables-mega-shootout-2016-update/>