Re: 1330 kHz station, playing Jazz, Show Tunes, and music from the 1940s & 1950s.

Paul Juarez

Hi Vince, I think the station is here in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Not sure which suburban city. During the day they broadcast in Russian or Polish. But in the morning when I get up they are broadcasting music from the 40's and 50's. I have listened to this station for approximately one hour in the morning. They never id. Right now they are playing "Mc nmaras band". But I think this is your mystery station. There very strong during the day. But right now they are 4915 rrsi on my Tecsun pl 390.

Thank you and best regards,
Paul Juarez
Sent from my HP Slate 7 Extreme Tablet