Re: Digital AM/FM/SW radio/recorders

dave_m1ctk

I am quite impressed with my Degen DE1129, small compact DSP radio with built in 4GB of memory for recording plus a micro SD card slot for external card up to 32GB I believe... but there are few quirky issues with this radio, but for FM and SW reception was good :-

On 26 February 2016 at 02:30, keith1226@... [ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

Hello, group,

I'm wondering if anyone here uses or has used any of the small DSP radios with digital recording/mp3 playback capabilities, and has one to recommend.

I had a DE1126 until last summer, but unfortunately lost it. It was somewhat clumsy to operate (many buttons had multiple functions), and pretty deaf on SW due to internally-generated noise, but I enjoyed the convenience of having an AM/FM radio (FM reception was excellent) and mp3 player in one unit.

Thanks!

Keith Beesley