From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 5:44 PM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] CC Skywave for Christmas

The CC Skywave got an excellent 4-star review in the 2016 World Radio TV Handbook.  Tuning slightly off-frequency with a narrow filter (2.3 kHz typ.) in AM mode is a trick I will often use to reduce adjacent signal interference including bothersome HD digital noise.  I've found that even in high-end receivers the audio recovery is better using this technique instead of SSB mode.

--

Bruce Conti
B.A.Conti Photography www.baconti.com