From: Michael michael.setaazul@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2016 1:09 am
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: Advice for a newbie

On 17.02.16 03:25, farmerik@... [ultralightdx] wrote:
. . .
> Others in this group have LW FSL antennas, maybe they could work for
> you, I really don't know.
Do we have reports of reception in the US of European LW broadcast
stations with any of the FSL designs. I imagine the maxi-version would
be most likely to pull in European LW stations. One needs quite a bit of
real estate for a Beverage! That said, it is uncertain how much
longer Europe will be on LW.

Michael
on a little island east of The Pond :-)