From: farmerik@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 8:00 am
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: 2" Bar FSL Tecsun PL-380 and CC Skywave Models

As you may remember, I am not up to modifying these tiny radios myself so I use external antennas on the PL-360 and the similar format GP5/SSB. I believe they use different DSP chips, and of course the later has SSB and there for does not qualify as an official ULR.

My question is have you given any thought or done any testing with those two vertical format DSP radios and the 'Baby FSL's' ? - FARMERIK