Re: 3 Inch FSL Tecsun PL-380 Model-- Construction Parts Required [1 Attachment]

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

Gary, when you compile the construction details, please
include some indication of modification for using round ferrites,
such as scavenged from old AM bedside radios. One would
need more rods and a different number of turns of the litz.
With some indication I could first try with magnet wire to get
an idea of the number of turns of the precious litz required.

Thanks!

Michael