73…ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

On 2016-01-05, at 9:49 PM, vo1_001_swl@... [ultralightdx] wrote:

Hello To All,

Well it was 8 years this week that I was first introduced to Ultralight Radio DXing through the encouragement of the late John Bryant and Ultralight radio extraordinaires, Gary DeBock and Robert Ross . They asked me if I would be interested in posting some logs of what I had been hearing on my newly acquired Sony SRF-M37V  Ultralight . As they say the rest is history.

It has been a fun run here in the North Atlantic DXing along with these great people and marvellous machines searching for distant DX. I look forward to many more wonderful years ahead in this unique niche of the radio DXing hobby.

Good DX to All

Allen Willie

Carbonear, Newfoundland