Re: New Multi-Band Radio - Kaito KA268

josephrot

Other than the the Kaito KA-268 isn't worth it almost at any price, it sounds like the front-end is being overloaded by strong or nearby "powerful" AM stations, among other strong possibilities.

The Tecsun unit referenced in the messages -- I thinks it's the R-97DX -- has received other "it's nothing real special, but it actually works pretty well..." responses in other Groups and online. It may well be much more worth its asking price on the likes of eBay (US and UK), and I think it was seen on Amazon.com (US) as well.

Might be nice to see a "head to head" compare of both KA-268 and the Tecsun R-97DX ?

Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA