From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 10:34 AM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: RE: [ultralightdx] Re:Toroid Ferrite Loop Stick

Thanks. That calculator looks the same as calculating speaker impedance once you know what it is. What I am trying to figure is how do I wind coils to get to a target uH.

Lets say for round numbers some one reported finding 20 turns gave 20 uH and I wanted 30 uH on the same ferrite.  If the progression was linear I could just wind 30 turns. But what if the change is not linear, and adding 10 turns makes far less or far more of a difference?- FARMERIK