Re: Toroid Ferrite Loop Stick

Guy Atkins

One of the inductance meters I use is this this low cost, multi-function tester for only $21.97 with Amazon Prime shipping. At this price, anyone experimenting with antennas for their Ultralight radios can afford one:

Amazon.com: Yosoo GM328 LCD Display Transistor Tester ESR Meter Cymometer Square Wave Generator: Home Improvement

In the inductance range the unit measures from 0.01 mH to 20 H, and I have found it to essentially match my other inductance tester.

I've also used this for transistor identification and capacitor measuring, and it's great for that too.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

---In ultralightdx@..., <jbruckner@...> wrote :

Rik;

For approx. $100, you can buy the same meter I use, AADE IIB for measuring inductance.

John

W0HII