Re: Two New ULR Logs- It's Been a While...

Stan Horzepa

990 WXCT is in Southington (just down the hill from me).

WACM on 1490 is its sister station and it is in Springfield.

73,

Stan, WA1LOU

On 10/30/15 7:51 PM, farmerik@... [ultralightdx] wrote:
On 990 WXCT, did you hear any mention of a sister station on 1490? I have been hearing a very local sounding  oldies station when I drive west over the ridge here in NE CT  during the day which serves Springfieds MA area , and gives two frequencies. The other freq is in the 900's I think and serves Meridan and Southington area of CT.

Great catches from your location! - FARMERIK