Re: Two New ULR Logs- It's Been a While...

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

No I didn't but I may have missed it.  Definitely heard an ID for WACM plus mentions of Hartford and Springfield.

John Cereghin

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 7:51 PM, farmerik@... [ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

On 990 WXCT, did you hear any mention of a sister station on 1490? I have been hearing a very local sounding  oldies station when I drive west over the ridge here in NE CT  during the day which serves Springfieds MA area , and gives two frequencies. The other freq is in the 900's I think and serves Meridan and Southington area of CT.

Great catches from your location! - FARMERIK