Recent Ultralight Radio Logs from Newfoundland

Allen Willie

Hello All,

Two new entries recently added to my Ultralight DX Logbook including only my second British Columbia AM station ever heard here from within Newfoundland

  1220 khz - WZBK - Keene, New Hampshire  8:15 UTC  9/25/15 w/ ESPN Radio, ESPN Keene 1220,  & ESPN Radio 1220 ID's, promos for NFL Football games upcoming on Sunday Night Football, sports talk // webfeed

   Ultralight Station # 1329

 1150 khz - CKFR - Kelowna, British Columbia  8:30 UTC  9/25/15 w/ Fox Sports Radio ID's , sports talk about baseball and NFL football, local ads & promo on breaks ( heard under WHBY Wisconsin, signal peaking at times ) // webfeed

 Ultralight Station # 1330

 Receiver:  Sony SRF-M37W  Ultralight in barefoot mode

Good DX

Allen Willie  VOPC1AA
Carbonear, Newfoundland