Re: Unable to select LW on Tecsun PL-606

Clyde Smith <hkryclyde@...>

there is a tecsun users yahoo group, and when my tecsun 660 didnt work::did not  get air bands even when new and after one year got to where it would not turn on --it still is dead--i called kaito electronics .they are tecsun distributor and have a service section .

sadly none of that helped me but maybe it helps you.    good luck and   do let us know how you make out.          clyde

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 5:19 AM, "steve@... [ultralightdx]" wrote:

From memory you have to enable LW as it isn't set-up from the factory.

The manual says: "The unit is shut down the long-wave band before out of the factory.If you want to open the long-wave band in the off state, press MW button 10 seconds."

Does that help?

Steve