Re: Kaito AN-200 Tunable Passive AM Antenna/Sony SRF-59

Everett N4CY

Hans,

The two new FSLs that I am building will also be dual band, but only 7.5" dia X 7.5" long. They are all made, just need to wind the coils and tune. They will look just like yours, but smaller.

Have fun with your FSL this fall.

Everett N8CNP

On Jun 23, 2015, at 6:29 AM, hans.ostnell@... [ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

Hi Everett!

The FSL is just awesome, and works amazingly well! I also found out that it's an excellent performer also in the longwave band, and your design with switchable LW and MW-coils is nothing but excellent. Been trying some Ultralight NDB-DXing with the FSL and my barefoot PL-310 and results, even now in the middle of the summer, is really promising! Can't wait until the beginning of September, when the real MW/LW season starts up here. This year, I will focus mainly on UL-DX, so I guess that the FSL will travel with me to my "DX-caravan" which is parked on the countryside in a very low-noise environment.

Regards,

Hans