Newfoundland Ultralight Radio Logs April 5 and 7

Allen Willie

Hello To All,

Two more new catches added to the Ultralight Radio Logbook early this morning and one from Sunday .

Hello To All,

After hearing this one with only music in and out at times the past week and remaining unidentified until now , I finally managed to catch enough for another new addition to the Ultralight radio logbook early this morning.

 1390 khz - WGRB - Chicago, Illinois  8:45 UTC  4/7/15  w/ Gospel songs by Dorinda Clark-Cole, Donnie McClurkin and Tasha Page Lockhart also indicated on their recent played list at website , ads , promos, Credit PSA, Inspiration 1390 and WGRB ID's

  Ultralight Station # 1310

With added info and helpful tip from Eric in Carleton, Michigan and John in Milwaukee Wisconsin I have also added another new AM station to my Ultralight radio Logbook heard last Sunday .

1190 kHz - WAFS - Atlanta, Georgia 23:45 UTC 4/5/15 w/ Bloomberg ID's , Biz 1190 slogans, business news ( signal mixing and peaking at times through WLIB New York, NY )

Ultralight Station # 1311

  Receiver:   Sony SRF - M37W barefoot

 Good DX

Allen Willie VOPC1AA