Re: Spanish Speaking Stations

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

John,

I'm in the same pickle.  I can sorta handle Spanish but I tend to shy away from DXing Spanish stations if I can help it.  The best you can do is sit on a frequency at the Top of the Hour and wait for an English or pseudo-English ID.  But you should be able to pick our locations in ads that will also give you some clues as to a location- English place names sound very similar in Spanish.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 12:17 PM, jmallery2002 <jmallery@...> wrote:

Do all you guys speak spanish? I pretty much skip over the spanish
speaking programs because I can't understand them. Am I missing
something.
Regards to all,
John (fairly new member..)