Re: New ULR station 3/15/15.

Allen Willie

Richard,

Congrats on another new Ultralight catch for your logbook. Glad to see you're on a bit of a roll again lately pulling in those new ones.

Ironically, I was on a roll late last summer with new additions to the ULR log , then it seems to level off in the second half of October which is usually prime DX time here.

Ever since then it's been an occasional one here and there for me . Usually February and March I can hear more South American stations , however it hasn't turned out that way this year so far.

That's AM (Medium Wave DXing ) You never know what to expect.

Keep those new ULR catches coming Richard,

Good DX

Allen Willie
Carbonear, Newfoundland

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:29 AM, "richarda@... [ultralightdx]" wrote:

I did it again, WXNT is actually barefoot station #1041.

Richard Allen.